A new announcement was made by DET late last night to let us know that all students are required back to school for face-to face teaching at the beginning of Term 4- Oct 5th.
As you can imagine, we have been very busy since this morning changing the plans we had made for the start of term.
Mrs Jones has made a new update video to tell you all of the return to school information you need to know!
The key points that you need to know for returning to school in Term 4:
- All students will start face-to-face learning on Monday 5th Oct- medical certificates are required for any student who cannot attend due to medical reasons
- All students need to bring their laptops and chargers back to school on Monday 5th Oct- this will be essential, because students will still be doing some Google Classroom activities
- Drop off, pick up and entry restrictions will still apply for adults (parents, carers, volunteers)
- Remember hats and waterbottles
- Teachers will still be conducting individual interviews with all students during the week, so that we can prepare for point-of-need teaching for the rest of the term- your child may have different teachers at times during the week
- The student learning interviews that we organised this week are now cancelled
- THIS WEEK- if you have a child booked into Onsite Supervision and it is possible for you to keep them home on Friday 18th September, this would be extremely helpful for our staff so that we can clean up and prepare the classrooms that have been used for Onsite Supervision. If you cannot keep your children at home, that’s ok too!
- Enjoy your school holidays!