Before a child can enrol in a school a student application form must be filled out
Once an application has been accepted, the enrolment process can begin.


To check if you live in the Primary Zone for Stawell Primary School please check HERE

When a child enrols at school a form containing student details is filled out. Enrolment forms are to be completed by a parent or legal guardian of the child. It is a legal requirement to provide a copy of your child’s full Birth Certificate as proof of residency, and also the Immunisation Certificate upon enrolment.

Birth Certificate application forms are available from Australia Post. Immunisation History Statements are free of charge and can be obtained from the Horsham Rural City Council or from Medicare.

If your child suffers from asthma please ensure the ASTHMA MANAGEMENT PLAN is completed. Advice about management plans for students who suffer from anaphylaxis, diabetes, epilepsy or other medical conditions are available from the school’s office.

Copies of current family Court Orders/Legal documentation must be supplied upon enrolment, in order for the School to ensure the safety and well-being of students with custody restrictions.

Please note that assistance in completing enrolment forms is available if required.

Prep Enrolments please note:-
Children who turn 5 years of age by the 30th of April are eligible in our Prep classes.
Exemptions to this must be sought and approved through the Education Department.

Student Records

Parents/Guardians are required to notify the School of all changes in enrolment details as they occur throughout their child’s attendance. If you change any of the details listed below please notify the school office or advise us via the ‘XUNO’ App on your smartphone. This is important in the event of an accident, illness, missing a bus, etc. This includes:

  • Address
  • Telephone Numbers
  • Emergency Contacts
  • Parent Occupation
  • Medical Information
  • Family Doctor
  • Access Arrangements
  • Living Arrangements
  • Medical Management Plan – Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Diabetes, Epilepsy etc.

You can view the School Information Booklet below

Paper application and enrolment forms are available from the School Office or you can download them below


CSEF (Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund) – download the file below to find out if you are eligible and print out the application form.