Wednesday 8th September 2021
Good afternoon everyone
Based on today’s announcement by the Premier- Preps, Grade 1s and 2s will be returning to school THIS FRIDAY.
Grades 3 to 6 will continue learning from home for the remainder of Term 3.
I will give a quick summary for you of what this will look like at 502:
- Prep – 2s will return to school to their own classrooms for face to face learning on Friday
- School times will remain the same
- Unfortunately, there is still no parent entry permitted to the school grounds – please phone the Office if you need assistance
- Canteen will not operate
- Masks are still recommended to be worn by students. If you do not wish your child to wear a mask, could you please let us know (unless you have already done so)
- THURSDAY – tomorrow will remain as planned, learning from home and on-site attendance remains the same
- FRIDAY – Webex meetings and small group work will continue in the usual way
- On-site bookings are open on the website for:
- 1. Authorised Workers (with permit/s)
2. Vulnerable children
The criteria remains the same. Bookings close 3.00pm this FRIDAY
Booking link: https://stawellps.vic.edu.au/on-site-attendance-form/
- Grades 3-6 will receive their Google Classrooms slides in the normal way, for the remainder of the week.
- THURSDAY – whether on-line or on-site, we will be having our Footy Colours Day – more details soon
- FRIDAY – as it is the end of Term 3, school will finish at 2.20pm
After another short timeframe, I hope that this answers all your questions.
We have 7 days of Term 3 remaining – let’s make them as positive and happy as possible during these difficult times.
Robyn Jones – Principal