Dear Parents and Carers
Well, it’s happened – we are locked down for the term. But probably no surprises really.
Let’s look at the positives – no more changes (fingers crossed) and it is only 12 days. We can do this!
To assist staff with the extension:
- TOMORROW will be an official Planning Day for all classroom teachers
- There will be NO WEBEXES or communications from teachers tomorrow – the day will be used to organise for the Lockdown extension
- Students will still need to complete their work on Google Classrooms tomorrow and then back to normal on Friday
Due to the large numbers of students attending on-site, I will now need to call upon classroom teachers to help with the supervision.
This means that they will NOT be available on the day they are supervising at school – so NO Webex meetings and NO contact with families. This is unfortunate, but they will be needed at school. Staff will certainly let you know when this happens.
- STRICTLY NO LATE BOOKINGS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
(please be respectful of our Office staff who are doing a fantastic job in organising this for our school)
- Supervising staff are called into work based upon our booking numbers – I am unable to keep adding students with late bookings.
- For legal reasons, all students attending on-site MUST BE BOOKED IN via the link (school website)
- Bookings for this FRIDAY – close 1.00pm TOMORROW (Thursday)
- Bookings for next week – close 3.00pm on this FRIDAY
- Authorised Workers Permits – MUST be provided with both sides completed
- A permit is required for BOTH parents please
Student Drop-off and Collection:
- A new bus zone has been painted out the front today which means parking will be extremely restricted
- Please do not park in the zones as the fines are significant
- Drop–off: students enter via the front Office
- Collection: student collection will now happen from the Ord St side where parents can park more easily.
- Please, just do what you can.
- The Lockdowns have turned our lifestyle upside down – but for the sake of our health and our families, please take care.
- Please remember that schools do not set the rules, we must follow directives.
Please look after yourselves – enjoy the sun when you can.
Robyn Jones 😊