Our Onsite Bookings are now open for next week, 9th-12th August. The bookings will CLOSE at 3PM SHARP– we have a lot of preparation required to organise staffing.
Before making your on-site booking requests, please check the following DET information about your eligibility. We are required to follow DET expectations for the Lockdown period.
We will contact you before 5pm with confirmation of your booking.
All students will continue to learn from home, except for students in the following categories:
Children where both parents and/or carers are considered authorised essential workers who cannot work from home, work for an essential provider and where no other supervision arrangements can be made:
- Where there are two parents/carers, both must be authorised workers, working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision.
- For single parents/carers, the authorised worker must be working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision.
Children experiencing vulnerability, including:
- in out-of-home care
- deemed vulnerable by a government agency, funded family or family violence service, and assessed as requiring education and care outside the family home
- identified by a school or early childhood service as vulnerable, (including via referral from a government agency, or funded family or family violence service, homeless or youth justice service or mental health or other health service)
- Where a parent/carer indicates that a student with a disability is vulnerable because they cannot learn from home, and/or informs the school the student is vulnerable due to family stress, the school must provide on-site supervision for that student. This may apply to students enrolled in specialist schools and students with a disability enrolled in mainstream schools.