Dear Parents and Carers
What wonderful news!! We are back to school tomorrow. Hooray!
Firstly, thank you so much for your support and persistence with the on-line learning. You did a great job and have given your child the best opportunity to keep their learning going. The Education Department are now very keen to ensure learning keeps happening throughout lockdowns, as we just don’t know when one will next occur. (or how long they will be)
I’m sure our students will be very pleased to be returning to school and learning with their teachers and friends.
I would like to recognise the outstanding work of all our 502 staff during this lockdown. With each one, we have improved our approach to bookings, communications, learning tasks and support. I thank all teachers, ES support staff and Office staff for their commitment.
In order to keep improving, if you have any feedback please let us know – we want to make Lockdowns as ‘painless’ as we possibly can.
Just a couple of reminders for tomorrow:
- COMPUTERS – please return all computers, cords and cases tomorrow. PLEASE CHARGE COMPUTERS TONIGHT so that they are ready for work in the morning.
- SCHOOL ENTRY – for the next two weeks, there will be restricted entry to the school grounds. Please drop off and pick up students quickly. If you need any assistance, please PHONE THE OFFICE and we can make arrangements for entry.
- FACE MASKS– must be worn by adults at all times (unless eating, drinking or teaching)
- BOOK FAIR – we will have more information about this shortly and how you will be able to purchase books.
- SUPPORT AND FOOD HAMPERS – if you require any help or hampers, please do not hesitate to contact us
So with a lighter heart, I say ‘thank you’ once again and look forward to learning as normal tomorrow. Great job everyone!
Robyn on behalf of all at 502.